A Good Fit is For Everyone
Your favorite clothing pieces may lose their appeal after a few wears. Restyling your closet is a great way to add new life to your wardrobe and hit the streets with style and confidence. You can match what’s trending in the news by transforming clothing into fashionable statement pieces. A few nips and tucks can turn almost any piece into something special, whether it’s shortening a gown into a summer dress or changing wide leg into a skinny leg for a snugger fit.
- Blazer alterations for formals or work
- Jacket alterations for warmer weather
- Pants into Capri’s or shorts
- Strapless shirts or dresses into spaghetti straps
- Bridesmaid dresses into cocktail dresses
- Trench coats into pea coats